Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Garden Life

Its that time of year when the weather is perfect, everything is green and blooming and you can't help but be outside! More and more I find I'm turning into my parents, I always hated gardening when I lived at home and now I'm excited, giddy even, to be outside feeling the dirt in my hands and cultivated those tender little plants. My garden is pretty tiny, I only have room for a few things but its my small oasis. Here's how its looking so far.

                                                Strawberries! Can hardly wait for these guys!

            Three rows of lettuce turned out to be way more than I could ever possibly use! But oh, so tasty!

                              The onions were here when we moved in and always look so pretty!

                                  Turns out I have a peach tree in my back yard. Who knew!?

This is not actually in my garden but I just love all the mushroom growing here. I feel like there should be tiny little gnomes living in there!
   Well, that's my garden for now, I'm sure you'll be seeing more of it in the future. Thanks for stopping by!

                                                                              ~Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment