Saturday, August 23, 2014

Etsy Treasures

I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVE browsing Etsy! Its one of my favorites! I don't buy very often, mostly just drool and wish I was talented enough to make every single thing on there! Here's a few things I've been looking at lately.
These hanging baskets from CharestStudios are the best!
colorful porcelain planter (light gray stripes). Ceramic planter for, cactus, succulent or air plant. Crafted by Wapa Studio.
Someday these planters from Wapa will be on my window sill.
Black Balance Bookshelf
Genius book shelves from Cush Design Studio.
Ceramic serving bowl - red serving bowl - face illustrated bowl in Dark Red colour - face plate -  MADE TO ORDER
This little bowl from Marinski Handmade is just too cute to pass up!
Cutout triangle necklace, geometric pendant necklace, cute necklace, woman necklace, JR0657
Just a little something fun for me. Geometric necklace from Bluedrib.
Organic baby leggings in geometric foxes
And last but not least some awesome leggings for the baby by Lola and Stella.

Hope you enjoy!

 ~Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment