Thursday, December 2, 2010

As it turns out, I am not a very consistent blogger. I am so busy taking pictures for my blog I never get around to posting them. Over the last few weeks I have taken more than fifty pictures, most of those were over the holidays and are of my family and friends, which I don't care to post. However, I have taken many others. I always try to teach myself whatever it is that I'm interested in learning, I fiddle with my camera in order to take more exciting pictures instead of adjusting them is Photoshop.
Recently I rediscovered that if I take off my lens and turn it around backwards it transforms into a super macro! I have had so much fun with it, taking pictures of anything I can get my hands on! Whether its book matches, beads or even rocks! The amount of control is extremely limited and its almost impossible to hand hold, but the results are fantastic! Try it sometime. Here are just a few of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment