Tuesday, November 9, 2010

365 Days of Photographs

I have never fully embraced the world of blogging, I try but I rarely feel inspired and am not much of a writer. So, thinking on this I have decided the reason I've never embraced it is because I am a visual person, I think and feel in images not words. As an artist colors, shapes and textures appeal to me. So instead of trying to make my blog what I think it's supposed to be I am going to make it what I want it to be (which is really the point after all). With that said, in order to give myself a goal I intend to catalog 365 days of photographs, not only to add something more visual to my blog, but to keep me sharp and creative in my photography skills. I may not post a picture every day, but I will take one everyday and hopefully post them a few times a week. These pictures will have no rhyme or reason, they may be of whatever piece of art I happen to be working on, photo assignments for my class or just something I happened to have found pretty. So...in the spirit of turning over new leaves, my first contribution is of a few leaves found in my back yard. If you happen upon my blog, I hope you enjoy the images as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment