Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer fun

More and more I have been wishing that I was back in elementary school when you could really look forward to summertime. School would be out and that meant three months of fun! All day every day to spend barefoot outside, catching bugs or be as creative as possible! But sadly I had to grow up and summer just isn't nearly as magical, I still get excited about it every year around april though, but it comes and I still have to go to work and I don't have as much time to do the things I love. So, my creative self goes on vacation for a bit, which is really too bad because summer is so full of inspiration! It has not been all bad though, I am slowly but surely working on new designs for robots, and I have also made a sweet, sweet mousey pin cushion:

I going to be posting him on Etsy tonight, I'm excited to see if anyone else finds him as cute as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment